Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two Heartbeats

It's feels funny that all these years I felt only one set of heartbeat in my body, and now I can actually feel that another set exists and beating deep inside me. It's indescribable and feel so surreal. Some might say it's just to early to feel it, but I instinctively know what it is :)

I feel very grateful that God had given me the chance to go through this experience. I truly understand now how significant it is, knowing that there were so many others out there who were not as fortunate as I am....

3 comments:

  1. It must be heavenly to carry another life inside you. Now ur making me want a baby too! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest dayung, heavenly or elated is not the right word to describe my state now hehe.. being pregnant means lots of physical changes going on, it needs lots of getting used to. always feels like "macam badan tak sedap jer"...

    ReplyDelete