Tuesday, July 12, 2011

An Eye for An Eye

I was chatting with my ex-colleague yesterday afternoon. I am not proud to say this, in fact a chill running through my spine when she told me about it. I just found out that immediately after I left, my former boss was sick, gone through an operation and warded, had MC for a month, and was using a crutch to work. He was just recently got slightly better and managed to walk around without the crutch. My ex-colleague told me that it might have been because I had cursed him. I had only felt a slight tinged of empathy, but I remember I was thinking about him almost every night prior to my delivery, and I tell you it was not in a good way. Little did I know that the silent prayers that I made those nights was actually happening at the same time.. and I know what I had prayed and wished for.. in fact was not fully done yet. There was more. Someone has done injustice to my yet-to-be-born daughter, and it was fair enough that one's generations to come will suffer the same, if not worse than what one did to her.

Do I want to undo it?

Really, I don't know if I want to. Not yet.

5 comments:

  1. hmm... i dont know how to comment. only that bad people always get their comeuppance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...... hopefully i won't be talking abt him again anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the power of prayer...

    I think everyone should remember tht they should treat others the way they want to be treated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cyril : what comes around goes around, as the saying says

    ReplyDelete