Sunday, October 21, 2018

Im a Cocktail kinda Girl

I took up an assignment as a reporting blogger through Sarawak Blogger's Society to cover What About Kuching #WAK2018. I was in a bit late, and most of other events were already taken up by our fellow bloggers. I was left with little options. That was when I saw this Tuak Fest 2018, organized by The Bibber's Tale and Rajah Puteh Production.


Hmm. Something to do with alcohol. Nice. The rest of the blogger must have chicken out when they saw the description. But I was gravitated to it instead. Well, me and tuak was meant to be together I guess 😅😅

I decided I will bring my niece along.  Not a good idea to getting drunk alone. Despite drinking on occasion, my alcohol tolerance level is pretty low. Worse come to worst, if I ended up being horizontal by my 5th tuak, someone I trust can get me a Grab home.

It was a great luck as well that The Bibber's Tale specialized in cocktail, the drink for the ladies *yippie dance*


Last Tuesday I went to see Alex, the owner, a handsome young chap, to collect the ticket. I did an impromptu pre-interview with him and managed to obtain lots of crucial information in regards to the Tuak Tasting and Public Voting event.
Did anybody ever ring that bell?

 I was in a hurry though to get to Public Gold office for our weekly PG1System class. Alex being a gentleman insisted to make me a quick cocktail concoction just for me. Being a Dayak, I feel bad refusing his offer. Its not nice to refuse you know 😂😂
Amaretto Sour. Off-the-menu

When I first tasted the cocktail he made, I knew I have finally found my favorite watering hole! I have been looking for a nice place that offer great cocktail in Kuching, and the level of sophistication of the concoction he made was truly beyond words. I should say no more, you gotta go try it yourself!


See my satisfied face.


The Bibber's Tale is located at Saradise BDC, Kuching. Look it up at Google Maps for direction.

#aboutkuching
#whataboutkuching2018
#sarawakbloggers
#tuakfest


1 comment:

  1. Depo 20ribu bisa menang puluhan juta rupiah
    mampir di website ternama I O N Q Q
    paling diminati di Indonesia,
    di sini kami menyediakan 9 permainan dalam 1 aplikasi
    ~bandar poker
    ~bandar-Q
    ~domino99
    ~poker
    ~bandar66
    ~sakong
    ~aduQ
    ~capsa susun
    ~perang baccarat (new game)
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.Smile
    Whatshapp : +85515373217

    ReplyDelete