Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hi Kuching!

It took me almost 20 years to come back to my hometown in Kuching, after I left home to pursue my studies in Shah Alam in 1997. At last, mid of 2017 we moved back permanently from Miri.

How's life treating you Nimi?

All I can say is that, I have been blessed. Despite loosing my job with the O&G company due to major retrenchment exercise, me Momo and the kids are able to get by wt Momo salary. We did a major tweak to our financial situation. We both sacrificing a lot and during those times, being able to compromise is the key to stay together.

Year 2018. Before, we were 4. July 2018, came our new addition. Miriam, we call her. Yep, another girl. Hehe. She is doing well and living up to her baby milestones. I had a tough time during my first trimester. Admitted twice to KPJ for severe vomiting and dehydration. I almost gave up on myself and the baby if not for my understanding hubby and ob-gyn, with full support from my families. The moment my pregnancy hit 13th weeks, my morning sickness slowly diminished.

Another challenge was during delivery. My baby was in breach position from Week 34 onwards without sign of changes. So my obgyn did an ECV procedure, and I was put on inducement right away. I had to admit that the delivery this time wasnt as pleasant as the previous 2. Apart from my obgyn, I felt that I was handled roughly and without emphaty. It spoilt my mood so much and I cant wait to get home to escape the unpleasant situation.

Miriam now is almost 4mths old and doing so well herself. And so does Marion and Marilyn.

Enough for now. From today onwards, I'll try my best to update more in this blog. I will be an active blogger again since I will be joining other Sarawak Blogger comrades to cover a month-long event in Kuching for What About Kuching 2018 (WAK2018) festival.

I am also an Authorized Dealer for Public Gold International Bhd since mid August 2018, and I will put some of my educational writing and sharing on gold investment in this blog as well.

I see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Numpang promo ya Admin^^
    ingin mendapatkan uang banyak dengan cara cepat
    ayo segera bergabung dengan kami di ionpk.club ^_$
    add Whatshapp : +85515373217 || ditunggu ya^^

    ReplyDelete