Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Being An Authorized Dealer for Public Gold

Hi, My name is Julina Sisey aka Nimi

I am an authorized dealer for Public Gold International Berhad since August 2018.

In May 2016 after I loss my job due to the major retrenchment exercise by Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd, I found lots of time on my hands while at the same time taking care of my two kindy-going children. So I decided to google for a subject that I can read and may gain knowledge and at the same time may provide income to myself. I googled 'gold investment' and my search found En Syukor Hashim's blog. He was writing on the proper gold investment method, and Public Gold in specific.

I learnt so much from his blog that I was ready to start buying gold at that time. However, I decided to put it on hold as I have done some analyzing on gold prices trend through Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) own Kijang Emas historical data, and found that there is possibility that the prices shall dropped in a couple of years.

True enough, in mid August 2018, the prices dropped at 2-years low and I did not waste much time and took out my saving in ASB to buy in bulk. My purchase entitled me to become a Priority Dealer.

At first I wanted to get the discount on my own future purchase, a special benefit to being a dealer. But I found out that dealers are also eligible for commission by introducing Public Gold to others. I have gained much knowledge by that time that I was eager to share with whoever willing to listen! I can choose to become an inactive dealer, yet since I am already there, might as well I used that position to encourage more people to choose gold as an alternative to their investment portfolio.

I also ended up being mentored directly by En Syukor himself. It is very exciting to be guided by the first Public Gold dealer who has been with them since 2008 (10 years by this stage).



I am now having a purpose in life beside taking care of my household and my children, that is to see the business that I built upon shall flourish. I have been looking for this kind of platform all my life, where I am able to earn at the same time determine my own objective, time and target. They have great products (who doesn't love GOLD?), with simple and transparent business model. Public Gold are also a company that have so much growth potential and I want to be there when they achieve a huge recognition from Malaysia as a common brand for producing gold products for the public.

You can follow my journey and my sharing on proper gold investment by clicking Like button on my FB Page.

Julina Sisey (Nimi)
wasap.my/60133974996

1 comment:

  1. Numpang promo ya Admin^^
    ingin mendapatkan uang banyak dengan cara cepat
    ayo segera bergabung dengan kami di ionpk.club ^_$
    add Whatshapp : +85515373217 || ditunggu ya^^

    ReplyDelete