I can virtually see spiderweb in my blog here. Facebook nowadays seems to be easier to handle than the blog, I don't have to blah blah blah too long. Just snap here and there, caption, then that's it, it's an update. However, since my Facebook is in private setting, I think it should be fair enough to give some updates here today. Too many things had happened since the last time I wrote (in June, 2012). Maybe it shall be easier just to list them down..
1. We are expecting another baby! In fact, it's in 2 months time, how fast times flies. In the early stage of my pregnancy, I thought I'll be getting a boy, but when the scan was clear enough to see, doc has been saying that she's expecting a girl. However, on last Saturday during my 7th months check-up, she thought she saw some 'testi' in between the legs. Haha! Next check-up will be confirmed again during 4D scan, but either way will be definitely fine with us :D
2. I just resigned from my current job. For the first time ever, it is not because I want to.
3. It is because we are going to move to Miri, Sarawak! After 15 years in Klang Valley and called it my second home, finally I will be returning to Sarawak for good.
4. Right now, I am trying to free myself from any work, although my official physical last day is 2nd Nov. 2012. I do love my job, but laziness comes in the package along with pregnancy I guess :D
5. Slowly giving away/selling stuffs that we don't need or too troublesome to bring back to Sarawak. The house we are staying right now will be rented out, most probably fully or partially furnished, depending on what we can bring back or give away.
6. One way ticket to Kuching for me is on 4th Nov. 2012. I can't wait to join my daughter there, she is doing very well with my parents-in-law and getting cheeky and smarter everyday!
7. Once I delivered and finished my confinement in Kuching after CNY, me, Marion and the new baby will be joining Momo in Miri.
To be honest, I do feel sad to leave KL after waiting for this opportunity for so long. But I also feel excited as everyone has been saying that Miri is a great place. I do know I will miss the shopping complexes, the foods and the hype life here, but I don't see any problem in adapting to life in Miri either. My elder brother and sister are in Bintulu, just a couple of hours drive from Miri and I can make the weekend escapade anytime if I ever needed a change of air. Beach is nearby, although it can't compare to the beaches here, but I've never been much of a beach-loving person either. I couldn't help to think how things going to be there later on, but for now I just try not to think to much of it, just go along with the flow. At this moment, while taking our time to pack, I also have been shopping for kitchen stuff that I will need and I don't think I'll find in Kuching or Miri. Besides taking care of the new baby and also Marion, at least I'll try to find time to cook or bake so that life won't be too monotonous. When the time is right and if there are good job offers coming in, I definitely do not mind to go back to workforce..
Hui Lau Shan, Vivacity
18 hours ago